This test is based on “Ethics Handbook for Energy Healing Practitioners” by David Feinstein, PhD.
If you do not need continuing education (CE) credits, or are taking this test to fulfill your ACHP certification requirements, you may use the link below to access the Ethics test. CEs are available for this test if taken HERE.
Test taking details:
- The cost to take the ACHP Ethics Test is $25 (without CE credits). Once payment is completed, you will receive instructions on how to set up a username and password specifically for this test.
- You will have 2 hours to take this test. Passing score is 85 percent. You may use your notes while taking this test. You may start and stop the test 3 times over a 24 hour period – your previous answers will be saved.
- Be aware that wrong answers may apply negative scores. If you fail, you will have the opportunity to retake the test within 30 days at no charge.
- Thank you for wanting to be the best you can be.
- Number of questions: 30
- Time limit: 120 (minutes)
- You have 30 days from creating your username and password to take this test.
- If you fail, you will have the opportunity to retake the test within 30 days at no charge.
- The “Stop and Restart Later” button is at the bottom of the test pages – you may stop and start 3 times in the 120 minutes. If you do not click on the button, the timer will continue.